Friday, June 1, 2007

Needles!

Day 81, 1650 grams

Today was vaccination day for me. I also had a blood test, too (all aces!) so I was feeling a little like a pin cushion. That along with two sessions on the boob and all my other general maintenance made for a very tiring day! Still, managed to gain a bit of weight, and I'm breathing well. My only issue is with the tube feeding. When I was smaller it wasn't a problem because I hadn't developed my gag reflex yet, but now every time they stick that thing down there it makes me want to barf. Sometimes it's not a problem and that is usually when I'm too tired to make a fuss. Today was one of those days!

Had a great time with mommy and daddy at the end of the day. I was wide awake and interactive, and although I didn't get to breast feed, daddy held me as I got the dreaded tube. That made a little more bearable!

So not much to report. I'll see you tomorrow!


AOV

No comments: