Monday, June 18, 2007

Hooray for Mom & Dad!

Day 98, 2050 grams. That 4 1/2 pounds!

I gotta tell you, mommy and daddy are getting to be pros at this whole parenting thing. They tag-teamed on my bath tonight, and although I complained a little more than yesterday, I have to admit it went a lot smoother. Especially since they remembered to use lotion and NOT baby oil on me, unlike the last time, when the oil made my heart and respiratory sensors on my chest go crazy! Also, mommy is developing a whole repertoire of moves when it comes to bottle feeding. She has "The Twist," "The Piston," and the "The Chin Tickle," to name but a few. You see, I tend to zone out and fall asleep on the bottle so she needs to move it once in a while to remind me of what I'm doing.

What a clever mommy!


AOV

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

La, la, la...
I start to sing a song (if you can not hear it - it's a happy one)...
4 1/2 pounds!!!! la,la, la....
g'night - till day 99
love auntie Meli (OK - and Mladen too:)

Anonymous said...

My Dear Little Pumpkin,

Your Mommy & Daddy have always been pros at parenting, they just get to show off their skills more often now that you are a Big Boy!

Keep on growing!

Love Auntie Jocelyn xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey little cutie!

4.5 pounds, looks like we better get ready to meet you very soon. You will be sprung any day! cannot wait to see you... and your mom! Always knew she'd be a great/clever mommy. She's very good with her "other" kids too!

Love,


Arielle, Arthur, Laurence, Benjamin and Bubba.

Anonymous said...

Hello! We here at the BAnk just had a visit from your very proud Oma. I am so excited to see all your pictures and how well you are doing. I am almost 8 months pregnant and Hearing how much of a little fighter you are just melts my heart. I hope to have a brave and amazing child just like you. You are in my heart and my prayers everyday, and I hope I can meet you when you come to visit Oma and Opa here in Richmond. ALL the best
Your admirer at Scotiabnk Richmond

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful photo...pure love!!!
you are a brave and a very special boy,

receive many kisses from Portugal,

Ana (www.nascerprematuro.org)
PS: i'm waiting for your signature in my gestbook, João would like to have it from his canadien friend!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrej,

You are sooo very cute! Those pictures of you only make us want to meet you more! That Mom of yours is amazing! Her maternal instincts (among others) are incredible. Your Dad seems like an amazing person too. You are one lucky boy - as you probably already know!

Keep on growing!

Love,

The Wunsh family