Saturday, June 23, 2007

Yawn.

Day 103, 2220 grams

Sorry for the late post. I hope nobody thought something bad was happening! Don't freak out! You would think that the absence of a post would imply that it was a busy day, but it was far from it. In fact, it was pretty boring. I didn't gain much weight, but that's OK, because I've been gaining a little too much in the past two days. I want to grow, just not too fast! So mommy spent the day with me and left daddy at home to work on my house. Not just my room. It's my house now! I think he's finishing up soon, and he'll be posting some pix of my new digs in the near future.

Stay tuned!


AOV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look as that chubby face! You are too cute!
Kisses Mr Andej
Love Jayne
PS All of Richmond is rooting for you...Oma has made sure of that ;)