Saturday, June 9, 2007

99 Bottles of Breast Milk on the Wall...


Day 89, 1805 grams. Darn.

Today I took down TWO bottles. Oh yeah. I own those bottles, man. Mommy and daddy were shown some excellent bottle technique by my nurse, so hopefully they paid attention and took some notes. I know the breast is the best, but the fact is, I can't leave here until I master both techniques, and I was a little too shagged out today to take the boob.

I had another eye test today and it's confirmed: I need surgery. Oh well. The doctors say it's ROP, but I'm sure it's because I'm always typing on my preemie laptop in the dark all the time.
Still, I'm still hoping that I develop super powers from the lasers. There's an outside chance.

I'm happy that so many fans are pulling for me out there. A lot of people have told my parents that they read my blog every day and that it is very inspirational and helpful to other NICU parents. I mentioned before that my blog is international, but did you know that it is read in over 30 countries--from Chile to Russia, from Scotland to the Philippines. Yay!

Thanks for all the positive feedback and thanks for reading!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see, there is no words here, because update was made and everybody is there, just to let you know I am whising you all the best today....love auntie meli