Friday, June 22, 2007

Busy Busy

Day 101, 2165 grams

So tired, indeed. The past few days have been quite the whirlwind for my parents. Along with spending time with me, they have been literally all over the city getting things ready for my homecoming. Thanks to a whole bunch of honorary uncles and aunties, or I should say cika i teta, I have tons of cool baby gear and a really sweet stroller and car seat. Those Balkans are CRAZY 'bout me! Especially my baka. Mommy and daddy have been putting in some really late hours getting my room all decorated and accessorized, not to mention all the assembly of gadgets and toys. Every day they tell me about what they just got for me and I can tel you I am one lucky boy!

Some good news today from my eye doctor: It looks like my eyes are getting better and on the road to recovery. Another check up on Tuesday.

And now for some rest. Those parents really wear me out!

AOV

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful.
I named that photo "the rest of a truly warrior". I loved it.
Can i put that photo in my site?
big kisses,
Ana (www.nascerprematuro.org)

Anonymous said...

Good morning,
hope you are not tired any more... did you sleep well?
You are getting ready to go home:)
Can not wait..Your baka told me your room is beautiful..
love you a lot auntie Meli and Mladen

Anonymous said...

Hey cutie patutie I love your new pictures, are you ever handsome?
Just to say hello and talk to you tomorrow – me tired too…
love auntie Meli

Unknown said...

We pneumatic manufacture several products, including solenoid valves,air control valves, piston air cylinder, Air Filter and some pneumatic accessories. Most of goods are exported to USA, Europe and Asia. And they are widely used on electronic, pharmaceutical, food processing, packaging, medical and automotive industries. Visit: www.xinyipneumatic.com