Monday, June 25, 2007

Hooray for Poo!

Day 105, 2265 grams

I know I've gone on and on many times about my bowel movements, but I HAVE to tell you what went down today. Mommy and daddy came in today and I was already awake and starting to fuss. A quick look at my chart revealed that I hadn't pooped all day, and it looked like I had a big one brewing! And when the pressure starts to build, you really need to plan your next move for maximum comedy. Here's a tip for all the babies out there: Poop a little bit at first and then when they think you're done, wait for that moment just after they take out the old diaper but before they put the new one on to make your move. I accomplished this feat not once but twice! And I can safely say that I set a new distance record! The added bonus of being in the open crib is that you can get a pretty good arc going all the way to the floor. AND I managed to nail BOTH my parents.

It's all in the timing.


AOV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRAVO!!!!!!
Hope to see you @ home soooooon... love auntie Meli

AUGUSTO !!! said...

Nice tip Andrej ! I will try with my parents as soon as possible !

I will go through the PDA surgery tomorrow (June 27th) afternoon. But first, in the morning I will do some Kangaroo with my mother trying to calm her. I found that it is the best way to make her feel relaxed !

Talk to you soon !

Augusto
Brazil