Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Century Club

Day 100, 2095 grams

Wow. One hundred days. It's hard to believe I've been here this long!

Have you ever heard of the joke where you sneak up on a person who is asleep and put their hand into a bowl of warm water? Yeah, imagine the results when you put a whole baby who is asleep into a bowl of warm water. Mommy and daddy thought they were being funny when they did that to me tonight, but I showed them!

That bath took a lot out of me and I had trouble eating my meal afterwards. This is the big catch-22 with little guys like me. I need to eat so that I can be strong, but I need to be strong in order to have the stamina to eat. So if I do something strenuous before my meal, like fuss when I have my bath, I have trouble finishing my bottle. Poor daddy tried to feed me tonight and I kept falling asleep from exhaustion! However, little by little I'll get stronger, and I'll eventually be able to polish off my bottle in no time flat.

Now I have to be good tonight because my auntie J has four babies to look after tonight. No surprises tonight, I promise!


AOV

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning my little friend,
What to say:
HAPPY SUMMER!!
Do not worry if you can not eat one day,
Next day will be better…. And mommy and
Daddy doing little strange things sometimes –
You will learn that one too…. We all do little
Mistakes with our babies… but we do love
Our babies more then anything in the whole
World… so don’t be surprise – will be lot of
Those thru the life….
Have a gorgeous first summer day,
Love auntie Meli

Anonymous said...

Andrej,
After our daughter Magda's wedding to really-nice-guy Joel, I'm totally in the know about being tired. Keep eating, keep sleeping, and keep growing. What adventures are on the horizon for you and Mommy and Daddy!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Dearest AOV

I just checked up on you after being away for several weeks. Guess where I was? Visiting some of your other relatives in Holland. You have grown so much and are becoming such a big boy. Mom and Dad must be thrilled with you. Keep up the hard work and maybe I'll be seeing you this summer
love from your cousin Dorothy in Ohio

Jossica said...

Enjoy Your Water, Enjoy Your Life. We offering all kinds of bathroom sink taps and kitchen taps for you. Check our online store and find your best tap here: www.cheaptap.co.uk