Saturday, June 16, 2007

Feed Me!

Day 96, 1985 grams

Much better weight! It probably had a lot to do with how much I'm eating these days. I am supposed to get 40 ml of food, but usually I get a little extra from mommy before I take the bottle. Today I took a total of FOUR bottles! Right now my only job is to keep on eating so that I grow big enough to leave and it looks as though I'm on the right track. I've gotten so big lately that most of my preemie clothes don't fit any more. I'm massive!

I've also learned the fine art of crying to get what I want. Hungry? I cry. Wet? Cry. Need a hug? Cry cry cry. I don't know why I didn't think of this before. It works, you should try it!

Now I have to be a good boy for my auntie Jocelyn because she gives me late night baths and I LOVE bath-time! Hopefully I'll celebrate Father's Day and mommy's shower by hitting that 2 kilo mark. Fingers crossed!


AOV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Andrej,
I am so happy you are eating so well.You will bi bigger then your daddy:)....Hey daddy Paul
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!
Hope to see mommy today :)
Love auntie Meli and Mladen

Anonymous said...

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY & HAPPY BABY SHOWER DAY! 2015g YAY!

Love Auntie Jocelyn