Sunday, June 3, 2007

Fun With Garbage

Woo Hoo!

Day 83, 1715 grams

My official weight is taken in the morning, so by the time this photo was taken (8pm) I was up to 1745 grams. Let's hope I keep it up!

I gave mommy a bit of a scare today when I spat up a bit and stopped breathing, but it wasn't anything to be worried about. As many of you know, I sometimes spaz out after eat, so it no biggie. Mommy was so exhausted afterward that she accidentally threw the camera in the garbage! Silly mommy! Luckily when she and daddy came back to the hospital in the evening they were able to find it, but only after convincing poor auntie Eileen to root through several trash cans first. I'm sure they're sorry for putting her through that! In the end, some one else had found the camera and left it in the parent's room, safe and sound. In a way it was too bad, because I love the mental image of my parents diving through a dumpster. I would have loved to get a picture of that. Of course, I wouldn't have been able to since the camera would have been in there.

Silly mommy!


AOV





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrej, I can tell by your expression that you're thinking about the game tonight.... Go Sens Go!

Love, Aunt Lisa

Brad said...

Haha...you're Mommy is a little bit silly, but she can easily be forgiven for a little mistake. :)

It's great that you still continuing to get bigger and stronger, won't be long before you are my size. ;)

Take care,

B-

Unknown said...

Yeah Andrej,
Glad to see you bulking up. You are almost looking chubby now- even your neck is gone. Sorry we can't see you till they clean up your residence. Thank goodness you can email so we can keep in touch. Remember to cheer for the Sens tonight big guy!!
Love Opa and Oma. xxxooxoxoxoxoxxo

Anonymous said...

Andrej, I am so glad you are getting more chubby every day...this is great....Mommy and daddy must be happy to see this numbers going up and up... I am glad I want be the only fat one...
love auntie Meli

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

We haven't written in a while, but we're still checking in! Andrej looks great. Cuter by the minute and what a sense of humour, wonder where he gets that?! We miss Sandra (kids talk about her all the time and Bubba misses her too!). Hope Andrej gets sprung soon so we can meet the big guy!

xoxox
Arielle, Arthur, Laurence, Benjamin and Bubba