Friday, June 29, 2007

Sniper!

Day 109, 2280 grams

You know you're getting near the end of your stay when your only interesting news comes from the diaper area. But consider how things used to be, when I was keeping you up to date on my heart surgery, or how I was faring on the ventilator, or how I caught an infection. A little bathroom humour should be welcome.

That said, on to tonight's adventure. Yes folks, I'm afraid I need to regale you with yet another toilet story! Some familiar things happened: sudden explosions of poop, hitting the floor, filling several diapers. but tonight not only did I pee my pants, I also peed daddy's pants! It was beautiful: first I lured him into place by shooting poop on the floor. And then, zing! A beautiful arc right on to his pant leg. That, is talent.


AOV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2340g :)

Anonymous said...

Andrej,
In case it's not clear, the melody for yesterday's lyrics is Calixa Lavallee's little ditty - the one some folks call O Canada! It's good that your melody-writer was Francophone, and I'll try to get on to writing French lyrics.

Keep giving Dad everything you've got, buddy!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Good morning Andrej,
so happy you have news only from the diaper area... no more sad news....
can not wait to see you ... one more day... and yes - you are talented:)
love auntie Meli and Mladen