Friday, June 15, 2007

Super Happy Amazing Baby Day!

Day 95, 1940 grams (I think that scale is off!)

Oh yeah, it was that good! Six meals out of a possible eight I took by the mouth, whether by bottle or boob. That's a new record for me! The funniest was my last feed when mommy and daddy came back from their own supper. I was wide awake and ready for action! I attacked mommy like a wild animal and then after I was still hungry so I took down an entire bottle as well. Almost double of what I usually eat! And I did all of this without needing any additional oxygen. Then after that I settled down for a nice kangaroo session with daddy for almost 2 hours. The first time we kangarooed it didn't go so well, but this time he was much more relaxed and calm. Maybe because he was exhausted from painting my room! Get back to work, slacker dad!

Well, I'm beat. All in all a busy day of baby stuff. I look forward to more tomorrow!


AOV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my big boy,
did not forgot you today, but this machine did not work at home ..got mad but who cares.... I am happy for you. You are doing so well... Are you doing this for your mommy, cose you know is her shower tommorow... it's all about you anyway... you are the boss... love you lot... can not wait to see your mommy (and daddy) tommorow,
auntie Meli