Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Top o' the World, Ma!

Day 93, 1965 grams

Oooo that 2 kilo mark is just around the corner!

What a great day I had today! I took a whole feed on the breast and then later on the bottle. The fentanyl has completely worn off and I don't have to wear the goofy shades any more. I was totally wide awake and interactive with every body and I managed to load no fewer than 5 diapers. So I'm more or less back to my old self although my eyes are still very red. Everyone thinks it's because of the surgery, but little do they know that I sneaked out and partied all night!

Speaking of parties, it looks like mommy is finally going to have a baby shower! It's about time she got an afternoon off. The date has been set for June 24th and I'm sure there will be more details to follow.

I wonder if I'm invited...


AOV

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Hey, Heeeey...
let's start this party!!!!
First congrat! You are one big boy!Invited?! Ofccourse - you know that... it's all about you:) - OK bit about your mommy to...
Sooo happy for you and those red eyes shhhhh don't tell - I am sure you were looking some girls.
Love auntie Meli

Anonymous said...

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I am sooo happy for you all! Keep it up and you'll be home cozy with mom and dad in no time Andrej! You are blessed!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrej,
I just ordered first little gift for you from your registration and I hope you will like it. Can not wait to hug you…love auntie Meli

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the light, Andrej!
My neighbor regularily turns off the lights, puts those goofy eye shades on and turns on music. She calls it meditating. I'm sure she has something like Hildegaard von Bingen on and not Pink Floyd. Speaking of music, in your latest picture it looks like you are singing some serious Bach to your mother. Did your Dad teach you that?
Sorry I can't make the shower but we will celebrate down here in Boston. And if you can't make it, I heard you already gave her a shower, and one for the nurse too and didn't you also blast your Dad?
Keep the good times rolling!!
Aunt Marcie