Thursday, June 14, 2007

Who Is That Handsome Guy?

Day 94, 1945 grams

Me! That's who! After a couple of hours on room air mommy figured it was time to try taking off my cannula. She asked the doctor, who agreed, and so they took off the dreaded tubes and started pumping in O2 into my incubator instead. I only need 23% in there--keep in mind that room air is only 21%! And so now my face is once again free from any impedance to my lethal cuteness. Behold!
Today I successfully nailed down 2 and half bottles and three somewhat successful breast feeding sessions. In spite of all this I still managed to lose 20 grams, but I'm not concerned. That 2 kilo milestone is just around the corner!

In other news, my buddy Blake had his first 24 hours at home with his parents. I can't wait until I can finally play with him. Maybe we can race!

Back to sleep!


AOV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning my little friend,
I wish I can give you a goodnight kisses but soon...YOU ARE SO HANSOME...Twinkle, Twinkle little star... love auntie Meli

Brad said...

Heya Andrej,

You are quite the handsome fella! Glad the eye surgery went well. I really hope to see you in the near future...

Take care,

B-

Anonymous said...

Whoooohooooo!!!! Waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to GO ANDFEJ!!!!
You are one handsome fellow. Keep up the GREAT work!
Yolande