Monday, May 28, 2007

Mr. Stinky

Day 77, 1550 grams

It looks as though I'm gaining some weight again, which is good since I want to compete in a higher weight class in the Preemie Ultimate Fighting Federation (PUFF). The polycose seems to be working, and daddy got to experience one of it's side effects: really stinky poop! During my evening diaper change he and auntie Val were greeted by a waft of some of the most vile air you could imagine. So just as the nice new diaper was being secured in place, I let fly another volley of gooey stinking madness. Hee hee. And then as diaper number 3 was being prepared, I had one more little nugget for daddy. I have a feeling that my antics tonight are going to haunt me years from now, most likely at my wedding. Ah well, it was worth it. You wouldn't think that bowel movements could provide so much entertainment, but they do, oh yes indeed.

All in all it was a great day. Weight gain, fun with poop, and to top it off, a great feeding session with mommy. I think I may be outgrowing some of my clothes soon, but that's OK, mommy has been shopping like crazy for me. Daddy was thinking of asking me to hide the credit cards in my incubator, but he knows that I would just go crazy on eBay. I've had my eye on the Sopranos boxed set for some time now...


AOV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANDREJ!!! I had so much fun taking care of you last night! You even gave me a few smiles throughout the night! You're quite the looker, i can understand why your parents are so taken with you!
See you in a few hours (hopefully...)
Auntie Val xxo

Ceci said...

Andrej:
As always, you make me laugh...

I can't wait to see all of your new outfits!

And if daddy really wants, I'll hide mommy's credit cards for you ;)

Luv
Ceci
xoxo