Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hulk.

Day 73, 1550 grams

As you can see by my picture today, I am in full-on relaxation mode. As the medications stop and the tubes start to disappear, I get the chance to just eat, rest and grow. Plus I now look less like a cyborg.

What they don't realize is that I know how to get this nasal cannula off, I just lack the strength to make it happen. That's not to say I'm weak. Oh no, I am three pounds of power, believe me. When mommy and daddy came back for my night feeding, they found me on an angle at the foot of my incubator. The nurse had put me on my belly to sleep, but little did she know I am getting a head start on this "crawling" thing.

So to recap my day: sleep, sleep, sleep, eat, stare at my toys, sleep, sleep, sleep, eat, hang out with mommy and daddy, sleep, sleep, etc.

Gotta go back to sleep now.


AOV




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time i see you i will whisper in your ear how to get the cannula off....lol....so you are 3 lbs now look at you..better take that gym away from you or else you will beatme in arm wrestling very very soon....mind you maybe you should keep it women love a man with big shoulders and strong arms...
chantal xoxoxo