Friday, April 20, 2007

Road Trip!


Day 39, 960 grams

Short post today because I'm writing to you from the Children's Hospital! That's right, I'm having my operation. By the time most of you read this my operation will be over. Mommy and daddy are a little nervous, but they say that this operation is very common and only takes about 15 minutes. The only thing that made me mad was when I got there they had to do ANOTHER heart echo on me that laster over an hour. I expressed my displeasure through crying, turning red and filling my diaper. Take that!

Today's photo is the transport buggy that I got to ride on the way to the hospital. They loaded this thing onto the ambulance and off we went. Try as I might, I could not convince the driver to pull into the Tim Horton's drive-thru for an Ice Cap. Mom keeps talking about these things and I can't wait to try one.

Think of me around 9am(EST) on Saturday!

AOV

1 comment:

Nike Basketball Shoes said...

The adidas Originals ZX Flux is already see working another run-off version of the silhouette that is definitely one to appreciate.The adidas Originals ZX Newest Nike Lebron 12 Orange Shoes Flux Weave "Light Aqua" is seen working a icy-Blue hue called Light Aqua.Paired with White, these kicks are simple, elegant and very soft looking.You can find the adidas Originals ZX Nike Jordan Sale Flux Weave "Light Aqua" kicks over at your local adidas Sale Nike Lebron 12 shoes retailers today if you're interested.The Air Jordan 3 in "Sport Blue" is not too far from making its retail debut.The Air Jordan 3 is arguably the most beloved Jordan Brand sneaker of all-time.It is also one of the most versatile sneakers from JB.


Related Articles

1 air jordan

Nike Lebron 12 Black Basketball Shoes