Sunday, April 22, 2007

BOOGERS!

Day 41 AND I'M 1080 GRAMS! YAY!

Today was a big recovery day, so not much else happening other than hitting that 1 kilo mark. I will be going back to the Jewish General Hospital tomorrow, and although I came here for surgery, I must say that my stay here was quite relaxing. Maybe it was the quiet, maybe it was the drugs, who knows? Mommy and daddy are also looking very rested for a change--they even went for an hour and half long walk. They're a good couple of kids, they deserve a break.

The funniest part of the day was the major booger build-up in my nose. I was having a fit trying to tell everyone that I was uncomfortable, but no one here speaks "baby." So I communicated the only way I know how: major oxygen de-saturations. Eventually Maureen, my nurse, caught on and suck out a hefty supply of green goblins from my nose. Mommy, who has no problem with my pee and poop was soooo grossed out. I think she almost barfed. After that I got a nice sponge bath. Quite refreshing! I decided to thank Maureen at the end by peeing on her, but she was on to my little prank. Man, she's good. Check out the video at the bottom of the page!

Any way, I have to pack. I have a big day tomorrow and I want to make sure I don't leave behind any of my stuff. Later!

AOV

No comments: