Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wolfgang Andrej Mozart

So as you know, my mommy is a piano teacher. She thinks that it's never too early to start. Hey, how about 4 months? Is that early enough for you? First she needed to show me how it's done:
Hmmm. OK, so you put your hands on the white sticks and the black sticks and then music comes out. Seems easy enough. Let's give it a try...

Hey this is fun! For those of you out there who are musicians, I am playing Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 3 in D minor in this picture. Sorry, no video! But here is a video of mommy playing for me:



Carnegie Hall here I come!


AOV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrej,
just to see how are you doing...
I miss you, hope to see you soon.
Love auntie Meli

Anonymous said...

I know an Oma who probably cried when she saw you at the Piano!

Hugs Mr. Andej

Love
Jayne