Friday, July 20, 2007

I Love My Teta Adriana

And now for the third photo in my series entitled, "People Holding Me."

This is my teta Adriana, who is a very special person to my family. She and her family have been very supportive and helpful to us throughout this whole crazy thing. She was the first to arrive at the hospital when we were born, and our first pictures were taken with her camera!
Many stops at the hospital after work, dropping off home cooked meals, taking mommy away for a much needed coffee--she was a much needed anchor to the real world.
My mom says that I will enjoy being in her arms a lot, as you can see from the picture. She smells yummy and I love the cushioning . I think we will get along great just like my mom and her do.

I just can't wait until I'm old enough to eat her empanadas!


AOV

p.s. "Teta" is a term of endearment. And she is a dear!

2 comments:

Ceci said...

Oh Andrej!

Will you hare some empanadas with me? I've heard about them since the day I met your mommy!! ;-)

Luv ya!
Ceci

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrej!

I'm Augusto's mommy.

I'm very happy to know that you are in your home with your parents.

I wanted to write you since the day you posted a picture to Augusto (the one with the Brazilian soccer shirt). I loved it!!! It was very special to me.

Augusto's grandma and aunt check your blog daily and they are very happy with your progress.

I wish the best for you and your family!!!

Elizandra