Sunday, July 15, 2007

MY DAD

Let me tell you something about MY dad. He was the first to see us when we were born. We were supposed to cry but he did it for us. He is a very special guy. He was there for me and my brother Oliver from the day one. When my brother got very sick he told me everything will be fine and I wasn't scared. He spent countless hours reading and singing to me,massaging my foot when we thought I am about to lose it, cheering me up when things got really hard, and always, always believing in me and never giving up on me.
For that you are the most special dad one can have and I love you dad. You are my hero.
I know my brother Oliver feels the same way about you dad.

The fact that you love kung-fu movies is just a bonus to your greatness.
Happy birthday big guy
Love your son
Andrej Oliver

7 comments:

Ceci said...

Happy Birthday Paul!

I hope you have a wonderful day and that you are spoiled rotten! Enjoy your first bday as a dad ;)

Luv
Ceci
xoxoxoxox

Kayko Driedger Hesslein said...

I agree - your daddy is pretty awesome, and I hope he has a fantastic birthday! (PS - my baby's daddy was the first to hold him, too!)

James said...

Happy Birthday Paul!

I hope you have a wonderful day. Give your little boy a warm and gentle little hug from his great Uncle and cousins in Vancouver.

"Uncle" James, Rebekah and cousins Emilia and Philip-Maynard (in Vancouver)

Anonymous said...

Curly, Happy birthday man, wish I could be there, glad to see the little guy is home at last. As soon as I get back the shenanigans will commence. (evil shenaningans..... the best kind)

Hugh

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your dad i hope you both had a lovely day together.....so does this mean you plan to become a kung-fu master with that infant gym set of yours :)
chantal

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B-DAY DADDY PAUL!!!!!
Melita and Dan

Anonymous said...

Hey Pauly Wog! (that's an old school shout out, eh?!)

Hope you had a great bday! (sorry it's a bit belated!)

It's so great to see you enjoying quality time with Andrej at home! Yay!

Miss you you all lots and can't wiat to visit!

Love your sis Be

P.S. I'm wearing my Bruce Lee T in honour of you today...maybe you should think about making a baby sized one for andrej as he seems to be turning into a kung-fu lover also!