Thursday, July 12, 2007

Little Brat

Hey! I'm 4 months old today! That's one third of a year, y'know. To celebrate this special day I passed another milestone in my development. It had nothing to do with my weight, or my feeding, or my health. Nope, today marked the first time in my life that I really, truly, and absolutely got on my parent's nerves. Oh yes my friends, I was a total brat today! I ate my lunch and then refused to go to sleep. I figured out a little while ago that if I cried when I wanted something, someone would come running. But I learned today that if I cried for no reason other than to be difficult, it makes my parents want to sell me to the gypsies. Heh heh heh. Watching them run around all confused was priceless!

Oh yeah, be sure to check out my guest appearance on Ana's website, www.nascerprematuro.org. There's a little congrats to me on the front page.

OK, time for me to wake up and fuss for no reason again.

Anarchy! Anarchy!


AOV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend,
i love your t-shirt :-), it was nice if a baby had instructions, but unfortunally that is not possible!!! :-)
Be pacient, mammy and daddy, Andrej is traning is vocal talents!!!:-)Don´t stress!!
I hope you enjoy the front page! Thank you again, the word must now that you are a big hero!!
Ana (www.nascerprematuro.org)

Anonymous said...

Hey my big friend,
I celebrated your B-day yesterday with my parents, my brother Vic and
His family and of course my dearest man Mladen…. We all had cookies
And I had explained to them your doing well…. So proud of you
Love you auntie Meli…Oh, yes, please keep crying and going on your parents
Nerves… it is good for them… lather on in life they will be used to your little
Tricks…

Anonymous said...

Muitos Parabens.

Mamã de Ritinha (prematura 23s e 5d).

Ilidia (nascerprematuro)