Monday, July 30, 2007

Better Late Than Never

Oy, I've been so bad with my blogs! I tell you, being a baby is hard work. I have to eat and sleep and cry and fuss and generally keep my parents on their toes with all my monkey business. And business is good, my friends. I had one day last week where, I kid you not, I ate for 6 hours straight with only small breaks of half an hour, at the longest.

Any how, I've taken the liberty of once again filling out the missing days from last weekend with some pictures of my various activities, so check it out if you get the chance.

I haven't really slept today, so I'm off to bed. G'Night!


AOV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dearest Andrej,
I cool down a bit after that photo from previous day… Am I jealous or not?!
Anyway, I do not have you near my arms, but I have you in my heart ….
You are so big… each photo of you is SO DIFERENT.. you are not kidding any more… you will be very strong soon..
Can not wait to see you again,
Love auntie Meli

Anonymous said...

Hey little buddy!

You look so handsome and peaceful!

Thinking of you lots and can't wait to see you!

Love Aunt Be

Anonymous said...

u keep getting bigger i like the pic with the jeans lol ur amazing little one keep getting stronger
chantal