Friday, July 6, 2007

A Walk in the Park


A great day today: I had a visit from my ol' buddy Blake! He came over tonight for dinner (with his parents, of course) and after we went for a stroll through the park. It's funny because way back when Blake and I were in our isolettes, hooked up to all kinds of machines, our mommies could hardly believe that the day would come when they could walk their sons in the park. So when the day finally arrived, they could hardly believe that they ever hardly believed. It all seems so far away now.


AOV

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!!
Yay! I'm so glad you're settling in so well at home! It's great that you're getting out to cruise your neighbourhood too! (Gotta establish those stompin' grounds!)

Don't worry, your toys are WAY cooler than the dog toys! I hope you get to meet your dogs soon(but just a heads up...I know that Aslan fella...he means well but he might like your toys a lot, so just make sure to keep them in a safe place, okay?!)

Take care and say hi to your mommy and daddy for me!

Love Aunt Be

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you and you buddy Blake are finally reunited- I use to have a blast taking care of both of you in the hospital! I am so glad to see that all of you got back together- keep us posted on the antics you guys get into!!!
luv ya
xxxx

Anonymous said...

I was your neighboor to the left for the last week. My mommy came across your blog while she was setting up my blog for the family.

I am happy to hear that you are doing fine.

So am I.

Ceci said...

Andrej!

So glad to see that you're setteling into a routine at home. And seing Blake after all this time must've been nice. Remember though, you need to share your toys with your friends (but not with the dogs, they get their own toys)...

Tell mommy and daddy that we're all thinking of them at the NICU (and you too, of course).

Love
Ceci

PS: Your stroller looks sooooo cool ;)
PPS: Did anyone buy you that Ice Cap yet?