Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hanging with Baka

What a lucky boy I am to not only have super parents, but super grandparents, too! I'm sad that I don't get to see my Oma and Opa a lot since they live in Ottawa, but fortunately I see my Baka every day since she lives directly below me. Seriously! Her room is exactly below mine. She keeps banging on the ceiling every time I play my music too loud.

Tonight she gave me a bath for the first time. I'm used to baths by now, but I thought I'd give her a taste of the old drama-baby to break her in a bit. "Wah! Wah! I'm wet!" Sucker.

An added bonus for my mommy and daddy is that she comes up and feeds me at least once a day, giving my poor folks a much needed break. I personally think I'm not a high maintenance guy, but the bags under their eyes seem to suggest otherwise. Maybe it's my snoring at night...

My only concern is that I am causing a lack of productivity at her salon. She phones every day to talk to me (I'm usually sleeping or eating) and she often closes an hour early to rush home to see me. She also has to keep the Balkan crowd up to date on every last minute detail of my life, like how much I'm eating, how much I'm pooping, and how big I'm getting.

Some day, when I'm able to talk, I hope to tell her how much I love her. She's one awesome Baka!
AOV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrej!
Well I see you are getting much bigger!
I was at your Baka`s Salon just 2 days ago and now my hair is pretty short! I`m sure as soon as you grow lots of hair that she`ll give you one awesome hairdo!

Melissa
Your mommy`s student

Anonymous said...

Hello my big friend,
You and your Baka…..You are both in my heart…
It’s SO nice to see you hanging together. You are
The happy one having her so near by – you will learn
That more and more…
One day I will come and take you to the park with Baka!!!
That will be fun.
I miss you.
Glad you are doing good and having fun with your friend.
Love you auntie Meli