Monday, September 3, 2007

Milk Machine

Here's a picture of me just before we went to see the lactation consultants at the hospital. Mommy used to be having trouble with producing enough milk for me, but the two of us figured it out, and production is at an all time high. I'm excited because I get to have nothing but breast milk to eat, mommy is excited because she can supply me with all my food, and daddy is excited because mommy is a D-cup.

I've been an eating machine lately, averaging over 700ml each day! Some days it seems as though I eat for about 7 hours straight before I actually fall asleep. But all this eating is helping me grow big and strong! I've just surpassed the 4500 gram mark, and I'll probably be hitting that crucial 10 pound mark some time this week.

Stay tuned!


AOV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you big guy! So cute with your little suce. And now you get to hold it all by yourself. Miss you tons and thinking of you often!
Auntie Val Xxo

Brad said...

Looking good buddy!

B-

Anonymous said...

Hi my love,
you are BIG... this brest milk does do a miracle...
love you,
aunti Meli