Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hey here's some quick updates...

You'll be happy to know that I hit THREE major weight landmarks recently. The first was when I hit 10 pounds, 4 ounces, which is significant because that's how much my daddy weighed when he was born. What a big daddy! That's a bit of a weird landmark to celebrate, but hey, we're starved for news, I guess.
But today I hit a big one, though. Two at the same time, actually. Today I weighed in at a mighty 5 kilos!!! And since we've been noting the pounds as well, that just happens to be a little over 11 pounds!!!
I've been growing quite a bit, and we're finding that I am starting to outgrow some of my 3-6 month old clothes, even though my corrected age is only 3 months! Crazy! So now when mommy and daddy are shopping for me they need to aim a little higher, like in the 6-9 or 9-12 month range. I am so high-maintenance already!


AOV

No comments: