Saturday, September 8, 2007

I Love My Oma

Today is a very special day because it is my Oma's birthday. My Oma has been there for me and my parents since even before the very first day. She was there when my brother passed away, holding him in her arms while she prayed for him. She was there when mommy and daddy were at the hospital day and night, making sure they had home-cooked meals and a clean house to return to. She was there when I came home. Even when she wasn't actually there, she was there.

I can't wait until I am big enough to travel, because I really want to go visit my Oma in Ottawa. I'm too little to pay her back in kindness, so she'll have to take changing my dirty diapers as payment for now. Until then, I look forward to her next visit.

I love you Oma!


AOV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you Andrej! We are very lucky to have such a great Oma! She is the best! We cannot wait until you visit us in Ottawa!

Lots of Love!!!!!
Luke, Ella and Maggie

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy! You look amazing! Sorry I haven't been able to log in for awhile but when I did, wow! You ARE the man!

I can't wait to see you! Just a few weeks!

Hugs and Kisses!

aunt Be

Anonymous said...

Hey, Porkchop! Remember me? Its Aunt Marcie from Boston. I have been keeping up with your progress but haven't responded in a while. Been busy running around to family weddings. Just wanted to wish your Oma, my sister, a Happy Birthday (a bit late). And wanted to let you know we are still watching you grow. Give your Oma a snuggle from us.
The Boston Fam