Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I Get Around

Whew! I'm bushed! I've had busy days in the past, but this one has to rank up there as one of the busiest.

It started with me depriving my parents of sleep from about 3am onward. Some day I'll learn how to sleep when they sleep, but in the mean time, the wee small hours are time for this wee small guy to have some fun.

Morning arrived and we were off to the Children's Hospital to see my occupational therapist, Rena (that's her in the photo). She hadn't seen me since I was just a lil' spud in the NICU learning how to suck on a bottle. What a shock she got! I'm totally pro at the bottle now, of course, and it looks as though my development is right on track for a 2 month old baby. I know, I know, I'm almost 6 months, but us preemies track our development milestones according to how old we would be had we stayed put in the womb. This is called Corrected Age. So long story short, I am doing very well for my corrected age. Score!

Then we had to go drop daddy off at work. Everyone there has been following the blog for months now and were always asking him when I would come in for a visit. And apparently today was the day! I say apparently because I don't recall any of it. I was so crashed out, the only evidence I have of my first visit to McGill is this photo with some of the ladies at daddy's office. Looks like I have quite the fan club! Sorry about my lack of action today--I really do appreciate all the love and support, and I send my love right back to you!


AOV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my sweetie,
You are one lucky boy…
All this girls around you. I really miss you
And please let me know when I will see you.
Hope soon..
Happy to see you on my screen..
Love auntie Meli

Sheila Toro said...

Hola bebé
Que tengas una buena vida, sé bueno y enamoráte de tu familia.
Suerte...

(aprende a hablar español, es util ;)