Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Overnight Girlfriend

Hey look everyone! It's my old friend Jocelyn from the NICU. Auntie J used to look after me during the overnight shifts, and let me tell you, we had a party almost every night! I say almost since some nights I was being a brat. Especially the night she saved my life. That was pretty cool. Jocelyn has a very special record with me in that every shift she worked she looked after me. No other nurse can make that claim! She was also the first person to give me a bath. She is also very special to my mom and dad, particularly at the beginning when they were staying all night with me--she encouraged them and gave me extra love and care. What an inspiration you are, auntie J!

I owe you at least a Tim Horton's 3am coffee!


AOV
(here's a picture of our last night together. I still love to gaze up at her!)

No comments: