Saturday, October 20, 2007

111 Days of Freedom

It's hard to believe, but as of today I have been at home longer than I was in the hospital. Being at home is awesome, and although I miss the ladies at the NICU, I don't ever want to stay there again! So people ask me, "Andrej, what have you learned in your first 111 days at home?"

Here's my top ten list:

10. 4am is a perfectly reasonable time to start the day.
9. Being cute is extremely lucrative. I get free stuff all the time!
8. I can almost fit my whole fist in my mouth.
7. That mobile is AWESOME!
6. I can get away with anything as long as I smile at my parents.
5. When I want to eat, you better have the food ready...or else!
4. I have great family and friends.
3. The ladies LOVE me.
2. My wardrobe is twice the size of an adult's.
1. I OWN MY PARENTS.


AOV

No comments: