Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

So let me get this straight. They're just giving away candy? Well that's all fine and good, but I'm just a baby and I'm not allowed to eat candy yet. So what interest could I possible have in Halloween? Why should I dress up in a funny costume and be paraded around Montreal for all to see? Because I am a baby and everyone must love me!

So mommy and daddy dressed me up like a chili pepper and took me out to visit some people they know. To be honest, I slept through most of it, but judging from these pictures, it looks like we had a good time.




I can't wait for next Halloween. Maybe I'll dress up as some sort of winter squash or perhaps an aubergine...


AOV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello little chili pepper,
you look great.... glad you had a nice FIRST Halloween...
love auntie Meli