Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

So this was MY Thanksgiving dinner. No, it's not pureed turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy, it's the good ol' boob-juice. As always. But my naughty daddy cheated and gave me my first taste of big-boy food! I tried some cranberry sauce and squash, which I loved! It was just a little taste, not a full meal, because that might be a little too much for me. They're looking to give me a full meal at Christmas, so it's good that I get a little practice in before then!

We had a lot of company for dinner tonight: Opa and Oma, Baka and Henryk, teta Zdenka and cika Vule, Uncle Zlatko and Anik (don't call her his girlfriend just yet!), and daddy's friend Hugh. I can't believe there's someone taller than my daddy, but this guy is huge! They had a great big dinner and lots of fun. Mommy and daddy have a lot to be thankful for, especially these people that shared their table tonight. And for every person at that table there is at least three more that have our thanks as well. So in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'd like to give thanks to everyone out there who has cared for my family in some way, shape or form.

HVALA!


AOV

No comments: