Monday, August 6, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

Well it was a busy busy day here in Andrej Land. It was my parent's anniversary today, and I celebrated by giving them what they always wanted: an end to my constipation.

Three times.

We got a visit from Opa and Oma from Ottawa, and they brought along a special present: one of their extra scales from their farm so that mom and dad can weigh me on a regular basis. This is a fancy scale that is normally used to weigh fruits and vegetables, so it is accurate down to 5 grams. As an added bonus, you can even input a cost per kilo. Dad says that if I was made of cheese I would cost about eighty bucks.

My grandparents were really excited to see me! They haven't seen me for over two weeks, so I look absolutely HUGE to them. This photo of my Oma and me is a recreation of my second mighty bowel movement of the day. I shook the whole couch with my bum thunder! Mommy has me on a new, all-organic formula (for in-between breast feeds) that cleaned me out good, and man, was my poop really, really stinky. We almost had to call in a HazMat crew, it was so vile.

Then for the first time Oma got to take me for a walk, even if it was just a couple of blocks down to the grocery store. We had a nice BBQ in the backyard with Baka, teta Zdenka and cika Vule that featured fresh veggies from the farm. But of course, I only got milk. I know it's good for me, but those mesquite pork chops smelled goooood.

Sigh. Some day.


AOV

p.s. You're probably wondering how much I weigh now. Well, I tipped the scale at 3600 grams even! That's an ounce shy of 8 pounds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS mom and dad!!!!
What a nice gift for moms and dads anniversary ….. You are
8 pounds… I am so glad you are doing well.
Hope to see you soon,
Love auntie Meli and Mladan