Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Busy Baby Day

Whew! What a busy day I had today!

We started out this morning with a story session. First it was mommy reading me "The Aristocats."



Nice PJs mom!







Then daddy read me "Chicken Little." Both books are from my new Disney collection.









Then it was time for a fashion show, featuring this saucy little number from my auntie Meli. I'm growing so much these days that I need to keep trying on my clothes to see what is too small and what I'm now growing into. Mommy REALLY likes this part of the whole parenting process. She didn't rest until she had organized my closet by months and colour. That lady loves clothes, man.









Not just content to make a fashion statement with me, she decided it was time to take it to the streets in my new sling carrier.

Work it, girl!










And to top off this busy day, I should point out that today was the first time I had only breast milk for all my meals! Usually I need to have a couple of meals of formula during the day, but mommy's production has gone up dramatically in recent days, so I'm all boob, all the the time.

Yum!


AOV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, my dearest Andrej,
I am really nuts about you…
You are soooo big I can not believe…
I know mommy and daddy are taking
Good care of you, but still, do I see
Properly – you are so tall like you
Gona be basketball player or what?!
Love you so much and see you soon,
Your auntie Meli and Mladen.

cecilia said...

Your sling rocks Andrej!! And good for you (and mommy) for having only breastmilk. I'm glad that mommy can supply your needs now, seing as how they`ve increased dramaticaly since you were with us in the NICU!

Love
Ceci