Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Big Baby

Hi Everyone,

I went for my first visit to our family doctor today. While I was there I weighed in at 3.64 kilos, which officially breaks the 8 pound mark for me! Woo hoo! I've started wearing some of the bigger outfits that I've been holding on to for a couple of months. It's a regular fashion show around here these days!

Unfortunately, mommy and daddy are feeling the effects of having to hold a bigger baby now. Lots of lower back pain. Time to hit the gym, you slackers!


AOV

3 comments:

Alexandre Vinh said...

Hi Andrej,

I am happy to hear of your growth.
I just went to my pediatrian yesterday also and I am at 4.150.

I also have a blog:

http://alexandrevinh.blogspot.com/

Alex

Anonymous said...

Hey there Sweet Cheeks!

Congrats on surpassing the big 8 mark!

Lookin' good kid! Keep it up!

Love Aunt Be

Kayko Driedger Hesslein said...

You're a giant!! I'm just catching up after our big move to California and so happy to see how huge you are! Keep it up!