Saturday, August 11, 2007

Clean Bill of Health

Today I went to the hospital for yet another check-up. This time around it was for an X-ray to see how my lungs are progressing. I didn't like being strapped down to that cold table, but I realize it for my own good. The X-rays showed that my lungs are so much clearer than what they looked like when I was in the NICU. You can actually see my entire rib cage now, whereas before it was just a mess of white liquid and gunk. The only evidence that I had any problems was some scarring that isn't such a big deal, since as I grow I'll be generating new, healthy lung tissue.

Like my outfit that mommy bought me? I'm becoming quite the style diva, just like her!


AOV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrej,
I am happy about your visit to the doctor. Hope to see you sometime, Keep up the good work!!! Say hi to your mom and dad for me.
BubZ