Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Mommy

My apologies to all the other babies out there, but I'm afraid I must inform you that my mommy is the BEST!

From the beginning when she refused to leave my side in the NICU to now when she gets up at crazy hours because I'm hungry or bored, she has always been there for me. I will grow up to be a strong, caring, and somewhat stubborn boy because of her. And for that I thank her.

I wish there was a way I could give her something to show how much I love her. I don't have an allowance yet, so I can't buy her anything. I'm too little and lack the manual dexterity to make her something with dad's tools. And I'm a good boy, so stealing something is out of the question.

So I will give you one of my special Andrej smiles. This is how I say "I love you mommy." So if any one asks you why I'm smiling so much today, it's because it's the best gift I can give you today.

And we all know there's no way I'm going to give you a good night's sleep!


AOV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday once again Sandra! It was nice to spend some time with you and the little man today! Hope we do it again soon!

Auntie Val xxo