Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy "Be-Day!"

Today is my Aunt Becky's birthday! Aunt "Be," as I like to call her, is a really cool Aunt. In fact at this moment she is probably somewhere across the ocean like Malaysia or Thailand or something. I'm here in Montreal freezing my diaper off, and she's probably on a sunny beach. Grrr jealous.

Any way, what can I say about the Be? Many people have done so much for me since I was born, but she is extra special because she gave me a gift that no one else has.


The gift of hair.



See?


OK OK so it wasn't permanent, but for a brief while I enjoyed a beautiful head of hair, baby. Gimme head with hair/Long beautiful hair/Shining, gleaming, Streaming, flaxen, waxen. Give me down to there hair/Shoulder length or longer/Here baby, there mama/Everywhere daddy daddy.

Aunt Be you are a rock star! Happy Be-Day!


AOV

No comments: